Kukulkan is a job consulting and application tracker system where candidates are able to update their professional information, upload resumes and employers can post their job requirements, eventually, the consultancy admin and their staff can map and manage the job requirements with suitable candidates accordingly. This website is upgraded from Core PHP to Laravel 7 for better security and scalability.
- Candidates can able to fill an application form that includes all basic personal and contact details, experience, education and upload resume.
- Employers can able to fill an application form that includes all basic personal and contact details and job posting details.
- Powered by dashboard that symbolizes the summary of candidates, employers, job postings with count, graph, pie chart.
- Candidates and Employers are categorized into three types respectively:
- Approved: Candidates/Employers that are verified by admin/staff who applied from user end.
- New: List of candidates/employers who applied from user end.
- Add: Admin/Staff can add candidates/employers manually without any approval.
- All approved jobs are available to manage.
- Candidates/Employers/Job details can able to view, edit, delete by admin whereas staff only authorized to view only.
- Candidates follow up made easy by status update with description.
- Available cms for site details and basic seo management.
- Bulk candidates upload is available that can be parsed from csv formatted excel file.
Category :Job Portal
Client name :Ranjith